Online Gift Card
Wanting to surprise your loved one or a friend but not sure what body brush they may like? We have an easy solution for you. Just pick an amount you want and let them choose a body brush they like the most, whenever they wish, adding a bit of happiness to their lives.
ELYTRUM gift card is an online card which you receive by email together with a unique code. Forward the email to a person which this gift is for or print it out. They can redeem a value of the gift card by entering the code at checkout. The gift card holds a balance that they can spend over more than one order.
Use gentle but firm, long sweeping strokes without too much pressure. Start brushing at the bottom of your feet, always moving upwards towards your heart. A body brushing ritual should typically last around 3-5 minutes. Learn the step by step technique.
Tip: Dry body brushing each morning awakens your body and makes you feel energised, ready to face the day. For a more relaxing and calming session, body brush in the evening using slow loving strokes. Now it's the right time to discover the ritual of body brushing and enjoy the therapeutic and invigorating feeling our body brushes offer.
Coconut foot brush: exfoliate and massage your feet in a shower or bath, using moderate pressure. Feel your feet relax. Rinse off and apply your favourite lotion.
After body brushing, jump into a shower or bath to wash off remaining dry skin cells and finish the pampering session by applying a moisturising beauty product.
Start enjoying the many benefits body brushing now:
- Exfoliates and removes layers of dead skin to allow new cells to grow, resulting in smoother and softer skin, and a radiant complexion.
- Unclogs pores, removes dirt and impurities
- Increases blood circulation, which in turn helps to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to our organs and skin. As a result, increased blood flow promotes supple and radiant appearance.
- Boosts lymphatic flow and activates lymphatic drainage, encouraging natural detoxification
- Helps reduce puffiness and water retention.
- Provides stress relief and an invigorating massage.
- Helps eliminate the appearance of cellulite.
- Prevents ingrown hairs.
- Prepares the skin for waxing and beauty treatments such as tanning for a longer-lasting tan.
- Gives us a natural energy boost and soothes sore muscles
- Improves overall skin tone and texture.
- Enables the skin to absorb moisture and beauty products more effectively.
- Encourages the natural cellular regeneration by stimulating collagen production. All of this is crucial to reducing fine lines and wrinkles, restoring the skin’s elasticity and firmness, and promoting brighter, youthful-looking skin.
Jute dry body brush:
Jute fibre can't stand the water. We recommend that, after each body brushing, you lightly run your palm over the bristles to remove any remaining skin particles left on the brush.
Sisal body brush and coconut foot brush:
- After each body brushing, lightly run your palms over the bristles to remove any remaining skin particles left on the brush.
- Wash the brush with warm water and a gentle soap or natural antiseptic, such as a tea tree oil solution. Don’t soak and leave the whole brush in water.
- Rinse the brush, then shake out or pad excess water into a towel.
- Hang it from the cord to ensure the bristles are pointing down whilst drying
- Do not leave your brush in water or a damp environment for extended periods to prevent the development of fungus or mould.
- FREE UK standard delivery with orders over £30
- £2.95 for orders below £30.00. Royal Mail First Class is £3.70.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 - 2 working days.
- For more information on international shipping, rates and returns, read our Shipping Policy