Brush your face once or twice a week before shower or bath on makeup-free skin. Regular dry brushing exfoliates and massages the skin while stimulating connecting tissues and increasing blood circulation.
- Brush using 5-6 strokes on each facial area without applying too much pressure.
- Again, start at the tip of your chin and use short swift strokes towards your ears.
- With an inverted u-shape stroke, start at the side of your nostrils brushing towards your ears.
- Brush the sides of our nose using short strokes towards your forehead.
- Continue brushing from the middle of your forehead towards the temples.
- Move over to your temples brushing down your neck to the collarbone.
- Move to the tip of your chin brushing down your neck.
- Complete your treatment with long strokes from the back of your ears towards the collarbone.
- After brushing, rinse your face and apply a moisturising cream or lotion.