Jute dry body brush:
Jute fibre can't stand the water. We recommend that, after each body brushing, you lightly run your palm over the bristles to remove any remaining skin particles left on the brush.
Sisal body brush and coconut foot brush:
- After each body brushing, lightly run your palms over the bristles to remove any remaining skin particles left on the brush.
- Wash the brush with warm water and a gentle soap or natural antiseptic, such as a tea tree oil solution. Don’t soak and leave the whole brush in water.
- Rinse the brush, then shake out or pad excess water into a towel.
- Hang it from the cord to ensure the bristles are pointing down whilst drying
- Do not leave your brush in water or a damp environment for extended periods to prevent the development of fungus or mould.