Benefits of body brushing
Start enjoying the many benefits body brushing now:
- Exfoliates and removes layers of dead skin to allow new cells to grow, resulting in smoother and softer skin, and a radiant complexion.
- Unclogs pores, removes dirt and impurities
- Increases blood circulation, which in turn helps to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to our organs and skin. As a result, increased blood flow promotes supple and radiant appearance.
- Boosts lymphatic flow and activates lymphatic drainage, encouraging natural detoxification
- Helps reduce puffiness and water retention.
- Provides stress relief and an invigorating massage.
- Helps eliminate the appearance of cellulite.
- Prevents ingrown hairs.
- Prepares the skin for waxing and beauty treatments such as tanning for a longer-lasting tan.
- Gives us a natural energy boost and soothes sore muscles
- Improves overall skin tone and texture.
- Enables the skin to absorb moisture and beauty products more effectively.
- Encourages the natural cellular regeneration by stimulating collagen production. All of this is crucial to reducing fine lines and wrinkles, restoring the skin’s elasticity and firmness, and promoting brighter, youthful-looking skin.